Whether you’re missing some shingles or need to replace the flashing, the roofing professionals at Roof Fix can help. Roof Fix can repair nearly any roof, from commercial properties to residential, from metal to asphalt and shingle roofs. There are numerous ways to extend the life of your roof, including keeping nearby trees trimmed, ventilating your attic, maintaining your gutters, and, perhaps most importantly, repairing damage when it occurs.
Common Signs of Damage
Monitoring your roof for signs of damage is an important part of maintaining your home. Contact Roof Fix for roof repair immediately if you notice:
- Damaged, wet or missing shingles
- Cracks or other problems around roof openings and objects
- Deteriorating exterior paint near the roofline and staining on ceilings and interior walls
- Visible sunlight or leaks in the attic
- Sagging roof decking
- Higher energy bills
Different Types of Roof Repairs
- FASCIA REPLACEMENT – The fascia is the lower part of your roof and usually your roof’s first defense against the elements. If your fascia has begun to mold or warp, the roofing professionals at Roof Fix USA can help you navigate the replacement.
- SHINGLE REPLACEMENT – Usually the most visually obvious, shingle replacement can make a world of difference for a home with a shingle and asphalt roof.
- GUTTER CLEANING – Cleaning your home’s gutters may sound a little too easy, but sometimes that’s all it takes. Ensuring that your gutters are clear of debris can prevent the build-up of water around areas vulnerable to leaks.
- FLASHING REPAIR & REPLACEMENT – Roof flashing is sheets or strips of metal that are installed at breaks, joints or edges of a roof. AKA: areas that are most vulnerable to roof leaks. Over time, the flashing of a roof can become worn and may require repairs or replacement. For smaller cracks and holes, roofing cement can be used to repair the damage but for more extensive damage the flashing of a roof may need to be replaced before the life of the roof has reached its end.